Even after you have published a podcast episode, you can still go back and edit its description, image, and title, and you can even replace the audio with new audio!
To edit a podcast episode, just follow the steps below.
1. Sign into your SportsCastr account from a laptop or desktop computer
2. Navigate to your dashboard by clicking on your avatar in the upper right-hand corner of your browser window
3. Click on Podcast > Episodes
4. Scroll to the episode you want to edit and click on "Edit"
5. From here you can:
a. Change the Episode Artwork
b. Edit the Episode title and description
c. Download or replace the audio
d. Remove the episode from your RSS feed
6. To save any changes you might have made to an episode, simply click the green "Save Changes" button in the upper-right