Inviting up to 5 people to co-host your SportsCastr live stream is easy with the Co-Hosting feature. Your co-hosts can be registered SportsCastr users or can be guests who don't have SportsCastr accounts.
1. Begin setting up a new live stream by signing into your SportsCastr accounts and clicking "GO LIVE"
2. Select which league (NFL, NBA, etc.) you would like to stream about, then select your top-level topic (e.g. "The NFL," "An NFL Team," "Top NFL News") or select "Sports Talk"
3. Once you have completed the steps above you will see an option to "ENABLE CO-HOSTS." Toggle this ON.
4. Now begin your live stream by clicking "Start Broadcast"
5. Once you are live, you will see a Co-Host icon in the lower right-hand corner of your broadcast view (pictured below). Click on this.
6. If the person who you would like to invite to co-host with you is currently viewing your live stream, you can invite them by clicking "INVITE" and they will appear as a co-host in your stream once they click "JOIN AS CO-HOST"
7. If the person who you would like to invite to co-host with you is NOT currently viewing your live stream, you can invite them by first clicking on the "USE LINK" tab towards the top-right part of your screen, then clicking "COPY" and sending that link via email, text or other messaging platform. Once your invited co-host has clicked the link you've sent they will appear as a co-host in your stream.
This is the Co-Hosting icon
Viewers of you live stream can also request to co-host your stream with you. You will have the option to Deny or Accept their request.
You can remove a co-host from your live stream by clicking again on the Co-Host icon in the lower right-hand corner of your broadcast view, and then clicking "REMOVE" towards the right side of your screen.
A co-host can leave your live stream by clicking the Stop icon towards the lower-left of their screen.
NOTE: Co-Hosting is currently only available on the web.