To download the free SportsCastr iOS app, go to the App Store and search for SportsCastr. After you have created a SportsCastr account, follow the steps below to create a live-stream.
1. Log in to your SportsCastr account
2. Click the red, circular button at the bottom of the screen (this is called the "GO LIVE" button)
3. If your phone asks for permission to access your Camera click Yes or OK
4. If your phone asks for permission to access your Microphone click Yes or OK
5. You will see your face on your computer screen, but don't worry, you are not live-streaming yet!
6. Find the game you want to talk about, analyze, predict or commentate by first selecting the league (NFL, NHL, NBA, etc.) the teams play in, click on it, and then click "Select"
7. Once you have selected the appropriate league you can choose to talk about a recent game, a game the is currently live, or a game that will be starting soon
8. Select the game you want to talk about, analyze, predict or commentate, click GO LIVE, and following the 3, 2, 1 countdown you will be live-streaming on SportsCastr
NOTE: If you choose to live-stream in portrait mode, you will not be able to change this during your live-stream. Likewise, if you choose to live-stream in landscape mode, you will not be able to change this during you live-stream.
Keep an eye on the live-chat because viewers may be asking you questions or sending you Virtual Gifts and Tips, so you'll want to respond!
And when you want to end your live-stream, either click the red Stop button in the lower left-hand portion of your screen, and then click End Broadcast when prompted; or click-and-drag the red Stop button from the lower-left to the lower-right.