Whether you are using Chrome, Safari, FireFox, Brave or Edge Canary - from a Mac or a PC - you can go to SportsCastr.com, log-in to your SportsCastr account, click "GO LIVE" and be streaming in no time.
1. Log in to your SportsCastr account
2. Click "GO LIVE" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
3. If your browser asks for permission to access your Camera click Yes or OK
4. If your browser asks for permission to access your Microphone click Yes or OK
5. You will see your face on your computer screen, but don't worry, you are not live-streaming yet!
6. Find the game you want to talk about, analyze, predict or commentate by first selecting the league (NFL, NHL, NBA, etc.) the teams play in
7. Once you have selected the appropriate league you can choose to talk about a recent game, a game the is currently live, or a game that will be starting soon
8. Select the game you want to talk about, analyze, predict or commentate, click START BROADCAST, and following the 3, 2, 1 countdown you will be live-streaming on SportsCastr
Keep an eye on the live-chat because viewers may be asking you questions or sending you Virtual Gifts and Tips, so you'll want to respond!
And when you want to end your live-stream, click the red Stop button in the lower left-hand portion of your screen, and then click End Broadcast when prompted.